Ok, so we love oats and oatmeal! Its full of a special fibre called called beta-glucan, plus vitamins and minerals. This particular type of fiber is known to help lower levels of bad cholesterol and improve digestion. Oats can be bought gluten free and a perfect choice for most people (including vegans and vegetarian). Oats are great for breakfast or as a snack and can be prepared hot or cold. In particular, overnight oats are easy to prepare and super delicious! We searched the net to find 9 Healthy Overnight Oatmeal recipes (that you ought to try!)
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats: You had me at pumpkin!!
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats. Peanut butter really does go with everything!
- Banana Coconut Overnight Oats: Banana and coconut! A perfect match!
- Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats: sounds delicious right?
- Skinny Overnight Oats in a Jar: Perfectly balanced and delicious!
- Banana Nut Overnight Oats: Nuts and bananas! A great duo!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats: Strawberries are always in!
- Chocolate Overnight Oats: did someone say chocolate yum!
- Vegan Carrot Cake Overnight Oats: delicious and vegan!
Give this ovenight oat recipe a try! They are perfect for breakfast or as a snack or pre-workout! If you are looking for a awesome meal plan to go along your healthy eating habits, try the one here!