We dug around our pantries and the pantries of health nut blogs and foodies and found these 10 fun, healthy, diet friendly snacks perfect for when you are focused on achieving those fitness goals! Whether you’ve been doing the fitness thing for a while or new to it, these recipes are totally worth checking out and sharing with your friends!
- Crispy Baked Avocado “Fries” & Chipotle Dip: who knew avocados would make the perfect fries! Recipe: http://gimmedelicious.com/2016/01/20/healthy-baked-avocado-fries-chipotle-dipping-sauce/
- Brown Rice Cakes with Toppings: A classic! recipe at http://www.marthastewart.com/1112188/brown-rice-cakes-toppings
- Apple Sandwiches with Almond Butter & Granola: Apples and nut butter just fair well together! Recipe: http://www.garnishwithlemon.com/apple-sandwiches-with-almond-butter-and-granola/
- No Cook Chia Pudding: Full of flavour AND nutritius! Recipe: http://paleogrubs.com/chocolate-chia-seed-pudding
- Bacon Flavoured Seaweed Snacks: who knew bacon and seaweed were a good match? Recipe: http://www.geek.com/news/bacon-flavored-seaweed-snack-is-better-for-you-than-kale-1628303/
- ‘Nduja Deviled Eggs: You don’t know eggs til you try this recipe! http://www.foodrepublic.com/recipes/snack-better-nduja-deviled-eggs/
- Dark Chocolate Snack Bites: You had me at chocolate…. recipe: http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-dark-chocolate-snack-bites-227640
- Baked Avocado Fries with Sriracha Dipping Sauce: A slightly different take on the avocado fries. Recipe: https://veryveganrecipes.com/battered-baked-avocado-fries-with-sriracha-dipping-sauce/
- Crispy Sea Salt & Vinegar Cauliflower Popcorn: Low carb popcorn! Recipe: http://blissfulbasil.com/2015/08/31/crispy-sea-salt-vinegar-cauliflower-popcorn/
- Honey & Lime Quinoa Salad: A great take on a staple! Recipe: http://therecipecritic.com/2015/06/honey-lime-quinoa-fruit-salad/
These recipe are totally fun, healthy and delicious! Looking for a healthy meal plan and workout program to match your snack game? Check out THIS out!