Staying motivated can sometime be hard, here are my 7 ways to stay motivated!
- Set goals – This seems simple, but many people forget this set, or set unrealistic goals. Make sure you set goals that you can achieve and reward yourself for doing so.
- Make it fun – Having fun and working hard, aren’t mutually exclusive. Everything is easier when you’re having fun !!!
- Make it routine – Though it’s a little difficult at first, try to make exercise a part of your daily routine, once its there it’ll be harder not to do it that to do it.
ite id down! – Writing something down has huge effects in making our brain think that this is something you HAVE to do.
- Do it with friends – Sometimes your motivation may drop, but having people around to help you and you can help always makes things easier.
- Reward you
rself – Make sure you celebrate the small achievements, and reward yourself often.
- Be flexible – It’s good to be hard on yourself, but life does sometimes get in the way, don’t let yourself get demotivated.